Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire Integrated Care Board (BSW ICB) is the NHS organisation that plans, buys and monitors local healthcare services on behalf of everyone registered with a GP in Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire.
This means that we spend our money on a broad range of services, including:
- General practice
- Planned hospital care, such as operations
- Urgent and emergency hospital care, including NHS 111 and ambulance services)
- Health services which are provided in the community, such as community nursing and physiotherapy
- End of life and dementia care
- Children and young people’s health services
- Mental health and learning disability services
We are honest and transparent about where our money goes. The money we spend is public money and so we are accountable to our local population for how we spend it.
Prior to the creation of the BSW ICB, the BSW CCG and its predecessors (BaNES CCG, Swindon CCG, and Wiltshire CCG) published their annual reports and accounts. View the previous annual reports.