We’re required by law to publish our constitution and the key mechanisms by which we make decisions. We have published the constitution and the Terms of Reference of the key board committees.
Read our NHS BSW ICB Constitution
This is is a collection of Terms of References and other documents that determine how the ICB operates and makes decisions.
- Audit and Risk Committee Terms of Reference
- Finance and Investment Committee Terms of Reference
- Remuneration Committee Terms of Reference
- Quality and Outcomes Committee Terms of Reference
- People Committee Terms of Reference
- Public and Community Engagement Committee Terms of Reference
- Standing Financial Instructions (pdf, 236KB)
- Scheme of Reservation and Delegation (pdf, 194KB)
- Functions and Decision Map
- Delegation Agreements (pdf, 699KB)
- Public involvement and engagement policy (pdf, 590KB)
- Standards of business conduct policy (pdf, 424KB)
- Memorandum of Understanding Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire Integrated Care Board and NHS England