Our Board holds regular meetings.
Members of the public are welcome to attend as observers to find out more about the ICB, our progress and plans for the future. Please register your interest by email: email@example.com
The agenda and papers for our Board meetings held in public are published one week before each meeting.
Details of all upcoming meetings can be found on the meetings and events calendar.
If you’d like to ask our Board a question, you can do so by email:
Questions must be received at least seven working days before the meeting. The responses are read out by our Chair at the start of each meeting and are published online with the meeting papers.
The Chair reserves the right to refuse any written question that is:
- Defamatory, offensive or related to individual members of staff
- Confidential or sensitive
- An individual complaint or matter relating to an individual’s care or treatment.
- Deemed to be overtly political
- Substantially the same as a question that has previously been answered
Read more about information on attending an ICB meeting held in public.