Covid-19 information resources
7 February 2022
For the latest information and advice, visit Public Health England’s website.
Information about Covid-19 symptoms, how to help stop the spread of the virus and other health-related advice can be found on the NHS website
Easy Read resources:
- Mencap’s Easy Read guide to Coronavirus
- Public Health England have produced an easy read version of their advice on the coronavirus for places of education. You can download it here.
Resources for parents and guardians:
- The Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic family Covid-19 Helpline from Banardos
- Guidance for parents of school-age children has been published here
- Place2Be have created a guide to help parents answer questions from their children
- Young Minds have shared tips on how to talk to your child about Coronavirus to support family wellbeing
- Covibook is an interactive resource designed to support and reassure children aged 7 and under.